Friday 2 December 2011

Midland & 30,000 Islands

We had been delaying our trip to Lake Huron (Ontario, Canada) for a few weeks, but on the Thanksgiving long weekend the weather finally declared the beginning of Indian Summer and I recharged butteries for my camera. We made a reservation in Super 8, a nice new motel motel in Midland - a small town located on Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada

Click below to see more images:
View more>>
  
The sunset on Balm Breach this time of the year was just spectacular. More and more people were arriving to the beach as it was getting closer to the golden hour. 
There was something in the sky that delivered these colors. I haven’t done any post-processing to the sunset images below.


I came to the same place on Balm Breach the other day, but this time just before the sunrise while my companions were still sleeping. The outcome was different:



The cruise on Miss Midland around 30,000 Islands.










No comments:

Post a Comment